1. Search the online documentation for faculty, staff, and TAs.
Use for: locating instructions on anything in Canvas.
2. Review the most recent Canvas Release Notes.
Use for: Seeing the latest updates and improvements to Canvas from the most recent production-release cycle.
3. Learn about Canvas use for non-course sites.
Use for: Finding out if your project or group is eligible for a Canvas site.
4. Contact your local courseware support staff.
Use for: Finding someone in your school or program who can help you with Canvas.
5. Submit an online help request to email@example.com
Use for: Requesting Canvas help over email. This is the quickest way to receive help with Canvas at the University of Pennsylvania.
For school-specific Canvas support requests, contact:
- Graduate School of Education (GSE): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Perelman School of Medicine (PSOM): email@example.com
- School of Nursing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Wharton School: email@example.com
6. Sign up for in-person customized help from the Courseware Support team in the Penn Libraries.
Use for: Signing up or in-person help with Canvas at a workshop, during drop-in Office Hours, or in a scheduled Canvas Help appointment.
Please note our Canvas Help Policies.
Last Updated: 11 Nov 2022