These policies apply to anyone who registers for a Canvas Help appointment.
- Registration is required to attend.
- Courseware Support appointments are only offered from Tuesday through Thursday at pre-scheduled times. Requests for meetings outside of these set times will be at the discretion of Courseware Support staff.
- Appointments must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- Only one person/affiliated group (ex: co-instructors, TAs in same course) per appointment.
- If you are a Wharton, GSE, or PSOM user, you may be directed to your local support team for help, and, if this happens, your Courseware Support appointment might be cancelled. You will be notified about this cancellation over email as soon as possible after your registration.
Level of Support:
- Attendees will receive emails from the Canvas specialist assigned to them before and after their appointment. The pre-appointment email may contain help documentation that addresses the issue described in the registration form, and attendees will be given the option to cancel their appointment through a link in this email if the documentation helps them solve the issue themselves. Several days after an appointment, an attendee will receive an email from the Canvas specialist asking if they have any questions or if need help with anything else.
- Courseware Support staff are not permitted to edit a Canvas gradebook in an active course site. Attendees will be guided through the correct way to edit the Canvas gradebook and will be given examples in sites design for demonstration if the support request calls for these actions, but Courseware Support staff cannot edit, alter, or add grades to the Canvas gradebook, even with the instructor’s permission.
- Attendees are welcomed and encouraged to email Courseware Support at firstname.lastname@example.org at any point before or after their appointment for Canvas help