Piazza is an anonymous question and answer tool that has been integrated into Canvas for courses taught in the School of Arts & Sciences (SAS), the School of Engineering and Applied Science (SEAS), and The Wharton School of Business.
- Piazza is only available for courses taught in the School of Arts & Sciences (SAS), the School of Engineering and Applied Science (SEAS), and Wharton. If you are a faculty, TA, or staff in another school who wants to explore similar communication and collaboration tools in Canvas, please email email@example.com.
- Anonymous posting
- Faculty and TAs can endorse answers from students to questions their classmates pose
- Canvas integration
- School of Arts & Sciences (SAS):
- Piazza Request Form: SAS faculty can request access to Piazza through this form.
- Setting Up Piazza in Canvas: SAS faculty, staff, and TAs can use this documentation to create a Piazza button in their Canvas sites, create a Canvas assignment using Piazza, add Piazza to Canvas modules, and add a link to Piazza through the Canvas Rich Content Editor (available with Canvas Announcements, Assignments, Discussions, Pages, Quizzes, and Syllabus).
- School of Engineering and Applied Science (SEAS):
- SEAS Piazza Information: Please consult the “Can I use Piazza with Canvas?” section in the preceding link for information on using Piazza in a SEAS course.
- Computing and Educational Technology Services (CETS): Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with and questions about Piazza in SEAS courses.
- Please email email@example.com for assistance with and questions about Piazza in Wharton courses.