Penn Libraries has moved to a new course reserves management system. We think you’ll love many of the big improvements that have been made. These improvements allow instructors to:
- Have immediate access to electronic materials already licensed for the Penn community.
- Organize the citations in your reading list (into subject sections, weeks, etc.).
- Tag items.
- See how students engage with the material.
- Export a reading list to easily add it to your syllabus.
- Add items from anywhere on the web with the Cite It bookmarklet.
- Receive one email per day with a summary of all library comments on your items, with a handy link directly to your lists, where you can communicate with librarians (look for the Library Discussion on your list and on individual citations).
For more information please see our documentation.
Please direct any issues or questions to email@example.com.