Introduction to New Quizzes (Register Online)
Thursday, February 10th, 11:00 am-12:00 pm
New Quizzes is coming! New Quizzes is an assessment tool that will replace the Classic Quizzes tool in Canvas. This workshop will introduce features of the New Quizzes tool, as well as demonstrate the basics of using New Quizzes in your course. Topics for this workshop include:
- Classic Quizzes and New Quizzes feature comparison
- Build a quiz in New Quizzes
- Manage question and item banks Quiz settings
Migrating to New Quizzes (Register Online)
Wednesday, February 23rd, 1:00-2:00 pm
This workshop will provide an overview of the process for migrating Classics Quizzes to New Quizzes. Topics include:
- Different ways to migrate a quiz from Classic Quizzes to New Quizzes
- Explanation of question types that do not migrate directly into New Quizzes
- How to edit details of the migrated quiz
- How to move question banks to New Quizzes
- How to manage and use item banks
* Some familiarity with Classic Quizzes is recommended.
Making Your Canvas Site More Accessible (Register Online)
Tuesday, March 15th, 12:00-1:00 pm
This workshop will introduce basic accessibility best practices. Participants will learn how to use images, videos, and documents for Canvas course content that are accessible to all students.
* No prior familiarity or experience with accessibility is required.