Educational Technology and Learning Management provides individual and small group support for instructional design consultation services for faculty, staff, and instructional support providers.
Assistance is available for all teaching modalities including fully online, flipped, blended, face-to-face courses, and single-session class visits. Our consultation services can help you
- Transform courses into flipped, hybrid, or online formats.
- Design a development and improvement process for single-session class visits.
- Find or create a course design evaluation rubric for content presentation and standards for course delivery revision.
- Craft learning objectives.
- Improve course organization and usability.
- Ensure accessibility of course sites and course related tools.
- Find and learn to use technologies that promote student learning.
Types of Consultations
Course Design and Content Delivery
This consultation may focus on any aspect of instructional design, including site organization and structure, course revision and format changes, alignment of learning objectives and activities, educational best practices and the pedagogically sound uses of technology in teaching.
Course technology consultations involve reviewing the effectiveness of technology tools used in your class in light of your learning objectives, assessments, and activities. We can guide faculty and teaching staff in selecting the most effective tool options to help students achieve their learning objectives.
Request a Consultation
We are happy to consult with you regarding your individual needs. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation.