Students & Two-Step Verification
The deadline for students to enroll in two-step verification is today. You may not be able to access PennKey-protected websites–including Canvas--if you have not enrolled in two-step verification.
Two-Step Verification Set-up and Info
Please consult these links for set-up instructions and information on two-step verification:
- Two-Step Verification Quick Start
- Two-Step Verification: detailed instructions
- Enroll in Two-Step Verification
Two-Step Verification and Canvas
The following information explains how to log into Canvas with two-step verification. Please enroll in two-step verificationas soon as possible to avoid access issues with Canvas and other PennKey-protected websites.
Please consult the Two-Step Verification for Canvas on Web Browsers page.
Mobile App Users
Canvas Mobile Apps for iOS
Please consult the Two-Step Verification for Canvas Mobile Apps on iOS page.
Canvas Mobile Apps for Android
Please consult the Two-Step Verification for Canvas Mobile Apps on Android page.
Help with Two-Step Verification
- Call the Two-Step Verification Hotline: (215) 746-2222
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-6:00pm EST
- Visit the Tech Center: Room G-102 (ground floor of the Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center). More information on the Tech Center.
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm EST
- Email the Tech Center: email@example.com
Last Updated: 20 Oct 2021