Ready to blend your course but not sure how to pick the best technology? Register for Mixing It Up with Tech: Turning a Course Activity into a Blended Learning Experience (DigPed 002) to experiment with a variety of tech tools and to learn how to purposefully use these tools for teaching, research, and learning!
DigPed 002 will take place on Tuesday, February 20th, 1-2:30pm in the Collaborative Classroom (Van Pelt Room 113).
In this workshop, you will experiment with tools such as:
- Poll Everywhere: a web-based polling tool that accepts responses via mobile devices and browsers (no clickers needed)
- Canva: a free graphic-design tool that can be used to create infographics, flyers, and other materials
- Google Cardboard: an inexpensive lens used to view virtual-reality content on an iOS or Android device via mobile apps
- Zappar: a vision-based AR mobile app that adds a layer of digital content to images and brings them to life
- Qualtrics: a survey tool with advanced features like branching-logic settings and multiple question types
- And more!
We look forward to seeing you at DigPed 002! Learn more about the Teaching+Tech workshop series.