Here are a few tips to help you get started with Canvas this term.
1. Create a Course Site. If you haven’t requested your site yet, now is the time. It’s easy! Use the Canvas Site Request Form.
2. Get Help. Register to drop in to Canvas Office Hours at the Weigle Information Commons (or the Education Commons on 8/26) to meet with experts who want to help you.
- Prefer small group workshops? Register for Canvas Basics.
- Canvas Basics – Tuesday, Aug. 25 @ 10 am
- Canvas Basics – Thursday, Sept. 4 @ 10 am
3. Publish Your Site. Students are added to Canvas course sites automatically, but they can’t access course content until the site is published. Just click the Publish button when you are ready!
Questions? Email us at email@example.com, or contact your local support provider.
Here’s to a great semester!
Last Updated: 25 Aug 2014