New Conversations has been an opt-in tool since September, and Instructure has slowly added functionality since then. New Conversations functions significantly more like traditional email than the current Conversations tool. Subject lines, both in the tool and in notifications, are the most recent addition.
New Conversations is an opt-in tool. To switch to the new view:
1. Open your Inbox.
2. Under the ? on the right-hand side, choose “Try New Conversations.”
This will bring up the New Conversations inbox.
You can use a similar ? to switch back.
More about New Conversations:
- What is the Conversations inbox?
- How do I compose a message?
- How do I find my unread messages in Conversations?
- How do I filter Conversations?
- How do I send a message to an entire class?
- How do I reply to a message in Conversations?
What do you think? What functionality would you like to see added? Let us know.
Last Updated: 17 Feb 2014